At Peak UK we pride ourselves on being world class innovators. All our products are designed and tested by experts, both at paddling and garment production. We use only the finest quality materials sourced all over the globe. All our products are manufactured using the latest and highest quality techniques and machines available.
Our best selling sea kayaking jacket, updated for 2019 with new colours and a tough, highly waterproof X3 fabric. Multiple pockets, double wrist seals and the adjustable, easy-stow hood help make this the ideal jacket for all sea and touring paddlers.
- Articulated cut with bent elbows
- Fully taped seams
- Breathable and durable X3 midweight ripstop nylon with 20m waterproofing
- Zip opening outer neck with adjustable neoprene inner
- Latex inner wrists with opening neoprene outer seals
- Aquaout waist seal
- Large adjustable hood with easy stow toggle
- Double front and LH sleeve zip pockets with plastic zip sliders and sewn drainage holes
- Reflective sleeve stripes
- Sizes: XS. S. M. L. XL. XXL
X3 > 20m H203. layer, mid-weight nylon, breathable fabric with super water repellent finish. 20m hydrostatic head. 5000g/m2/24hrs.b1
Articulated CutRefined cut for freedom of movement throughout all your paddling moves.
Sewn Drainage HolesStylish and functional drainage system.
Aquaout SealsReliable neoprene with Velcro seals. Tighten up for a better seal, open to ventilate.
Aquaout WaistSnug and stretchy neoprene with super strong Velcro cinching to prevent water ingress.
Zip PocketFeaturing sewn drainage holes, gear loops and plastic non corroding zip sliders.
HoodStreamlined fit with concealed cordlocks, dual tensioning shockcord and stiffened reflective peak.
Hood ToggleSimple and effective toggle to prevent your hood from flapping around when not required. Just thread it through the hanging loop.