At Peak UK we pride ourselves on being world class innovators. All our products are designed and tested by experts, both at paddling and garment production. We use only the finest quality materials sourced all over the globe. All our products are manufactured using the latest and highest quality techniques and machines available.
Our toughest, highest performing sea kayaking jacket for hardened adventurers and professionals alike. Super tough X4 fabric with double wrist and waist seals and a hood that packs into the collar. Designed for the toughest conditions.
- Articulated cut with bent elbows
- Fully taped seams
- Breathable and durable X4 mid weight ripstop nylon with 20m waterproofing
- Zip opening outer, fleece lined neck with adjustable neoprene inner
- Latex inner wrists with opening neoprene outer seals
- Aquaout outer waist seal with grippy, elasticated and light weight X2.5 inner
- Large fold away, adjustable X2.5 ripstop nylon hood
- Double front and LH sleeve zip pockets with sewn drainage holes and plastic zip sliders
- Reflective sleeve stripes.
- Sizes: XS. S. M. L. XL. XXL
X4 >20m H204 layer, mid-heavy weight nylon, breathable fabric with super water repellent finish and hard wearing tricot lining. 20m hydrostatic head. 10000g/m2/24hrs.b1
Articulated CutRefined cut for freedom of movement throughout all your paddling moves.
Sewn Drainage HolesStylish and functional drainage system.
Aquaout SealsReliable neoprene with Velcro seals. Tighten up for a better seal, open to ventilate.
Aquaout WaistSnug and stretchy neoprene with super strong Velcro cinching to prevent water ingress.
Inner Waist Grippy ElasticCreates a dry, twin tube, sandwich system for your spraydeck. Grippy logo elastic prevents riding up.
Zip PocketFeaturing sewn drainage holes, gear loops and plastic non corroding zip sliders.
Fold Away HoodLightweight X2.5 hood with concealed cordlocks, dual tensioning shockcord and stiff reflective peak. All zipped up neatly in a fleece lined collar.