At Peak UK we pride ourselves on being world class innovators. All our products are designed and tested by experts, both at paddling and garment production. We use only the finest quality materials sourced all over the globe. All our products are manufactured using the latest and highest quality techniques and machines available.
- Articulated cut with removable Combi Sleeve option*
- Fully taped seams
- Breathable and durable mid weight X3 ripstop nylon with 20m waterproofing
- Really soft superstretch neoprene neck with elasticated tension strap
- Latex inner arms with Aquaout outer seals
- Aquaout outer waist seal, X2.5 fabric inner with grippy elastic
- Easy access front pockets for storing sleeves with sewn drainage
- Stylish AO graphics
S. M. L. XL
Lime / Blue. Blue / Lime
X3 > 20m H203. layer, mid-heavy weight nylon, breathable fabric with super water repellent finish. 20m hydrostatic head. 10000g/m2/24hrs.b1
Articulated CutRefined cut for freedom of movement throughout all your paddling moves.
Sewn Drainage HolesStylish and functional drainage system.
Aquaout SealsReliable neoprene with Velcro seals. Tighten up for a better seal, open to ventilate.
Aquaout WaistSnug and stretchy neoprene with super strong Velcro cinching to prevent water ingress.
Inner Waist Grippy ElasticCreates a dry, twin tube, sandwich system for your spraydeck. Grippy logo elastic prevents riding up.
Superstretch Cone Neck Seal with StrapThe softest, most comfortable and stretchy neoprene neck seal out there with an integrated elastic tension strap and grippy inside print for an extra dry seal.
Zip PocketFeaturing sewn drainage holes, gear loops and plastic non corroding zip sliders.