The award winning, unique, wrap entry PFD for sea kayaking and touring. The best features of a vest and zip style buoyancy aid combine to give the ultimate PFD. The women's sizes also feature an innovative chest foam layout to give the best fit possible.
- ISO Approved
- Olympic cut with clean lined styling
- Unique, patent pending front opening wrap style PFD
- Tough ripstop 600d polyester / nylon shell
- 60-80N of Gaia environmentally friendly soft flotation foam
- Figure hugging shoulder adjusters with padded covers
- Neoprene sides with integrated side straps
- Cavernous front pocket with camera and radio compartments
- Knife and flare pockets with gear clips
- All pockets have plastic zip sliders and sewn drainage holes
- Large back zip pocket for H2O drinks bladder
- Front webbing loop for removable hose clip
- Shoulder whistle clip
- Sizes: (Men's) LXL. XXL. (Ladies) 10/12. 14/16.
Gaia FoamSupersoft and environmentally friendly PVC free buoyancy foam
ISO ApprovedConforms to the international safety standard EN ISO 12402.
Olympic Gold CutInspired from the Olympic Gold Medal winning performance cut, now available for all. Sleek,smooth and measured.
Figure Hugging Shoulder AdjustmentClever and simple shoulder adjustment, keeps clean lines whilst offering full length of adjustment.
Padded Shoulder CoversPadded shoulder webbing cover for increased boat carrying comfort and protection.
Knife PocketHorizontally zip, easy access knife pocket with gear loop / clip. Durable metal zip slider.
Sewn Drainage HolesStylish and functional drainage system.
Cavernous PocketsHuge 3D pocket(s) with internal phone and camera mesh pouches, gear loops, clips and sewn drainage holes.
Flare PocketVertical zip, easy access flare pocket with gear loop / clip. Perfect for Pains Wessex Night and Day flare. Non corroding plastic zip slider.
H20 Bladder PocketH2O bladder pocket with large opening and hanging loops / clips. Position the bladder hose in any location with the aid of two plastic zip sliders.