At Peak UK we pride ourselves on being world class innovators. All our products are designed and tested by experts, both at paddling and garment production. We use only the finest quality materials sourced all over the globe. All our products are manufactured using the latest and highest quality techniques and machines available.
- Articulated cut with bent elbows
- Fully taped seams
- Breathable and durable X4 mid-heavy weight nylon with 20m waterproofing
- Tough ripstop 600d polyester shoulders and elbows
- Latex inner neck with supersoft neo cone outer seal
- Latex inner wrists with Aquaout outer seals
- Aquaout outer waist seal with grippy, elasticated and light weight X2.5 inner
- Sewn hole drainage system between neck seals and elbow fabric
- Fitted with high impact resistant elbow, shoulder and back pads
- Ready for extreme creeking action
- Sizes: S. M. L. XL. XXL
X4 >20m H204 layer, mid-heavy weight nylon, breathable fabric with super water repellent finish and hard wearing tricot lining. 20m hydrostatic head. 10000g/m2/24hrs.b1
Articulated CutRefined cut for freedom of movement throughout all your paddling moves.
Sewn Drainage HolesStylish and functional drainage system.
Aquaout SealsReliable neoprene with Velcro seals. Tighten up for a better seal, open to ventilate.
Aquaout WaistSnug and stretchy neoprene with super strong Velcro cinching to prevent water ingress.
Inner Waist Grippy ElasticCreates a dry, twin tube, sandwich system for your spraydeck. Grippy logo elastic prevents riding up.
Superstretch Cone Neck SealThe softest, most comfortable and stretchy neoprene neck seal out there!