At Peak UK we pride ourselves on being world class innovators. All our products are designed and tested by experts, both at paddling and garment production. We use only the finest quality materials sourced all over the globe. All our products are manufactured using the latest and highest quality techniques and machines available.
- Designed to be worn over paddling gear for the most extreme ocean conditions
- Articulated cut with bent elbows
- Fully taped seams
- Breathable and durable light weight X2.5 nylon with 10m waterproofing
- Zip opening outer neck and large adjustable hood with easy stow toggle
- Simple Velcro wrist seal
- Elasticated draw cord waist seal
- Huge double front side zip pockets with sewn drainage holes
- Diagonal chest zips for easy access to PFD
- Reflective sleeve stripes
- Packs down small into the hood
Orange / Blue
X2.5 >10m H2O2.5 layer, super light weight, ripstop nylon, breathable fabric with water repellent finish. 10m hydrostatic head.
Articulated CutRefined cut for freedom of movement throughout all your paddling moves.
Sewn Drainage HolesStylish and functional drainage system.
Aquaout SealsReliable neoprene with Velcro seals. Tighten up for a better seal, open to ventilate.
Zip PocketFeaturing sewn drainage holes, gear loops and plastic non corroding zip sliders.
HoodStreamlined fit with concealed cordlocks, dual tensioning shockcord and stiffened reflective peak.
Hood ToggleSimple and effective toggle to prevent your hood from flapping around when not required. Just thread it through the hanging loop.