At Peak UK we pride ourselves on being world class innovators. All our products are designed and tested by experts, both at paddling and garment production. We use only the finest quality materials sourced all over the globe. All our products are manufactured using the latest and highest quality techniques and machines available.
- Articulated cut with bent elbows
- Fully taped seams
- Breathable and durable X3 mid-weight ripstop nylon with 20m waterproofing
- Zip opening outer neck with easy stow toggle
- Opening neoprene inner neck
- Latex inner wrists with Aquaout outer seals
- Aquaout waist seal
- Easy access double front zip pockets with sewn drainage holes
- Reflective sleeve stripes
- Zip pocket on LH sleeve
XS. S. M. L. XL. XXL
Lime / Blue. Blue / Lime
X3 > 20m H203. layer, mid-heavy weight nylon, breathable fabric with super water repellent finish. 20m hydrostatic head. 10000g/m2/24hrs.b1
Articulated CutRefined cut for freedom of movement throughout all your paddling moves.
Sewn Drainage HolesStylish and functional drainage system.
Aquaout SealsReliable neoprene with Velcro seals. Tighten up for a better seal, open to ventilate.
Aquaout WaistSnug and stretchy neoprene with super strong Velcro cinching to prevent water ingress.
Zip PocketFeaturing sewn drainage holes, gear loops and plastic non corroding zip sliders.
HoodStreamlined fit with concealed cordlocks, dual tensioning shockcord and stiffened reflective peak.
Hood ToggleSimple and effective toggle to prevent your hood from flapping around when not required. Just thread it through the hanging loop.